EDI: MMU2-16LE(ip) SmartMonitor
The MMU2-16LE SmartMonitor® series Malfunction Management Unit (MMU) exceeds all the requirements set forth in the NEMA Standard TS2-2016, including NEMA Flashing Yellow Arrow (MMU2). The MMU2-16LE series includes two large area Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD) for a continuous Full Intersection display. A separate graphical LCD provides a menu driven interface to status, signal voltages, configuration, event logs, and the integrated context sensitive Help System.
The built-in Setup Wizard ensures that the enhanced monitor programming is done quickly and accurately, even by a novice. The industry first patented Diagnostic Wizard automatically pinpoints malfunctioning signals and offers trouble shooting advice.
An Ethernet or EIA-232 port port is used to communicate with a Personal Computer or Traffic Management Center using field proven EDI ECcom software. Monitor status, event logs, and Signal Sequence History logs are stored in nonvolatile memory for diagnostic and archival purposes.
- MMU2-16LEip: SmartMonitor 12/16 channel LCD Series with Ethernet Port
- MMU2-16LE: SmartMonitor 12/16 channel LCD Series with EIA-232 Port
NEMA LCD MALFUNCTION MANAGEMENT UNIT
- MMU2-16LEip with Ethernet Port.
- MMU2-16LE with EIA-232 Port.
Whether you’re a NOVICE or EXPERT Signal Technician, wouldn’t it be great if you could:.
- Use a built-in SETUP WIZARD to quickly and accurately configure the Signal Monitor to the exact requirements of the cabinet and intersection?.
- Use a MENU DRIVEN LCD interface to view vital cabinet operational details such as field signal voltages, historical event logs, and monitor configuration data?.
- Use a built-in DIAGNOSTIC WIZARD to automatically diagnose cabinet malfunctions and pinpoint faulty signals?.
If your answer is Yes, the MMU2-16LE SmartMonitor® is for YOU!