EDI: iPack 2202 High Density Switch Pack / Flasher
The iPack® series Intelligent Switch Pack for the Advanced Transportation Controller Cabinet (ATCC) v2 takes load switch and flasher technology to the next level. The HDSP units provide a high density dual channel design that is capable of driving ultra low current LED signals via highly efficient FET output circuits. Built in voltage and load current monitoring data is reported serially to the CMU-2212 monitor unit.
This product family is available in 120 VAC (HV), 220 VAC (VHV), and 48 VDC (LV) versions:
- Model 2202-HV : High Density Universal Switch Pack / Flasher, 120 Vac
- Model 2202-LV : High Density UniversalSwitch Pack / Flasher, 48 Vdc
- Model 2202-VHV : High Density UniversalSwitch Pack / Flasher, 220 Vac
HIGH DENSITY SWITCH PACK / FLASHER
The EDI iPack® series Model 2202 High Density Switch Pack / Flasher Unit (HDSP/FU) is designed to operate in the Advanced Transportation Controller (ATC) Cabinet Output Assembly to form a compact and modular load switch and measurement system. The iPack®2202 series provides two RYG channels of operation (6 outputs) compatible with ultra low power LED signal heads. Both voltage and load current data acquisition functions are provided to the cabinet monitoring system using Serial Bus #3.
The Model 2202 functions as either a load switch or four output flasher, eliminating the need for an inventory of flasher units. The ATC Cabinet and related components are designed to provide both conventional 120 Vac operation, 220 Vac operation and offer low voltage 48 VDC operation for enhanced technician and motorist safety.
- 2202-HV 2 channel load switch (6 outputs) / 2 channel flasher (4 outputs), 120 VAC
- 2202-LV 2 channel load switch (6 outputs) / 2 channel flasher (4 outputs), 48 VDC
- 2202-VHV 2 channel load switch (6 outputs) / 2 channel flasher (4 outputs), 220 VAC