Polara: BullDog III
Easy to activate yet difficult to destroy, the Bulldog is tested to 300 million activations. Designed for very low maintenance and built on tested and proven technology.
- Transient protection that meets and exceeds NEMA specifications. Independent lab tested and certified!
- Activated with less than two pounds of force.
- Withstands severe impacts from skate boards, baseball bats, hockey sticks, etc.
- Provides a two-tone audible confirmation as well as visual confirmation.
- Cannot be jammed or stuck on.
- Wind, hail and vibration have no negative effects. Requires a push action to activate.
- Superior grade pre-treatment and powder coat. Independently lab tested and rated NEMA 250 (6P).
- The BullDog's 316 Marine grade stainless steel button cap far exceeds the durability of competitive products.
Let the BullDog take a bite out of the cost of maintaining your push buttons! Don’t take chances with unproven, untested products! The BullDog is the most durable, reliable button on the market and comes with a 5 year warranty. Note: All models except the arrow version can be ordered with a custom laser etch option. Please see your distributor for details.
The BullDog is setting a higher standard for ADA-compliant pedestrian crossing push buttons. The BullDog III is not only ADA Compliant, but it is also a very reliable, durable product, built to be no-maintenance and worry free. With budget and personnel cuts, how much are your old “micro-switch” buttons costing you in time and maintenance costs? A cost/benefit analysis of the BullDog will prove its value!