FLIR: TrafiCam - 2nd Generation
TrafiCam is a loop-replacing sensor for vehicle presence detection at intersections. Using video images, TrafiCam allows exact positioning and verification of the vehicle presence detection zones.
The FLIR TrafiCam combines a CMOS camera and video detector into a single vehicle presence sensor. Detecting moving and stationary vehicles at signaled intersections, TrafiCam transmits vehicle presence information to traffic controllers via detection outputs or IP protocol for dynamic signal timing. Each cost-effective TrafiCam sensor helps reduce vehicle wait time and optimize traffic flow.
- Real-time traffic verification and monitoring
- Gather data on up to four lanes simultaneously
- Reliable data collection, queue detection, and traffic flow monitoring
- Detection zones displayed via live video feed
- Presence zones are easily repositioned in changing traffic situations
- Non-intrusive, above-ground installation
- Detection output and IP protocol data transmission