FLIR TrafiSense2 V2X
TrafiSense2 V2X is an intelligent thermal sensor for vehicle, pedestrian, and bike detection. Integrated V2X technology allows simultaneous thermal detection and V2X message processing. Since the Trafisense2 V2X relies on thermal energy rather than light, it offers 24/7 traffic monitoring and can detect road users at night, through glare, and in harsh weather conditions.
- Streamlined traffic signal priority for public transportation and emergency vehicles
- Supports US Standard IEEE 802.11p and SAE J2735 Basic Safety Messages (BSM)
- Easy-to-install detector using three-core signal cable for power and communications over powerlines for outputs and TCP/IP
- Adapt green times according to specific road user type
- Collect traffic volume, speed, occupancy, headway, gap time, and vehicle classification data
- Detect waiting and crossing pedestrians
- Fast, clear detection without the need for visible light
- Intelligent presence detection, data collection, and wrong-way driver detection
- Field-proven 24/7 monitoring
Built-in V2X communication technology works with other fixed and mobile V2X devices to create safer, more efficient traffic.
TrafiSense2 V2X can distinguish between vehicles and bicyclists, gathering relevant data and protecting vulnerable road users.
Trusted FLIR thermal imaging allows Trafisense2 V2X to detect pedestrians, bicyclists, and vehicles in complete darkness, through glare, and in harsh weather conditions.