FLIR ITS-Series Dual AID 316L
The FLIR ITS-Series AID offers long-range performance, regardless of weather conditions or time of day. A visible-light camera enables real-time visual incident verification and collection of forensic evidence after traffic incidents. The ITS-Series AID provides critical information about traffic incidents and detects fires within seconds of ignition.
- Thermal camera detects the heat energy given off by everything in their field of view.
- By ignoring visible light, the thermal camera sees through sun glare, darkness, headlights, shadows, wet streets, snow, and light fog
- The thermal camera isn’t damaged when looking continuously into direct sun light
- Simultaneous visible and thermal output
- Measures the temperature of objects and all surfaces within view, even through smoke
- Detects fires at early stages more quickly than traditional fire detection systems
- Intelligent fire detection algorithm considers multiple parameters—including size, dynamics, growth rate, and movement of fire
- No contact with flames or hot gasses required