FLIR TrafiBot2 Camera
The FLIR TrafiBot2 is a compact, rugged camera solution for automatic incident detection. Combining full HD visual imaging with advanced video analytics, TrafiBot2's advanced processing generates traffic data and incident detection information for tunnels, bridges, and highways, including alerts on stopped vehicles, wrong-way drivers, and lost cargo.
TrafiBot2 integrated cameras combine full HD visual imaging technology with advanced video analytics. FLIR’s traffic video analytics have proven their effectiveness worldwide along highways, bridges, and in tunnels. TrafiBot2’s advanced processing generates traffic data and incident detection information, supporting traffic operators with alerts on stopped vehicles, wrong-way drivers, pedestrians, lost cargo, smoke, and traffic flow data.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, superior low light performance, and wide dynamic range prevent noise and headlight blooming.
- Equipped for both daylight and low light conditions
- Motorized optical zoom allows full control from remote command centers
- TrafiBot2 alerts traffic operators to stopped vehicles, speed drop, wrong-way drivers, and traffic congestion
- Detects non-traffic elements such as smoke, pedestrians, and fallen objects
- Advanced, reliable built-in analytics
- IP66 and 67 rated housing stands up to dust and water ingress
- Compact, stainless steel body protects vital camera components
- Straightforward design allows quick, simple installation