Carmanah: R820-F Solar Crosswalk Flashing Beacon
MUTCD-compliant, pedestrian-activated warning beacon for uncontrolled marked crosswalks
- Improve pedestrian safety by increasing driver yield rates
- Ultra-efficient optics and Energy Management System (EMS)
- Compact design to simplify installation
- Proven technology platform
- Meets and exceeds MUTCD requirements
Top 3 reasons to choose this solar-powered circular flashing beacon:
- 30-watt solar engine supports passive activation sensors, audible pushbutton stations, and remote monitoring.
- Easy to mount or retrofit onto a range of square and round poles.
- Can support up to four beacons for more visibility or more complex setups.
MUTCD Compliant Circular Flashing Beacon Supports Multiple Options
Do more with your circular flashing beacon. The Carmanah R820-F increases driver yield rates and improves pedestrian safety in high-traffic locations or those requiring up to four higher-intensity LED beacons. This user-activated, solar-powered flashing beacon helps drivers see pedestrians and cyclists at the crosswalk in any weather and any setting, day or night. It requires no trenching, cabling, or in-ground wiring, and it’s built to last: durable and dependable, this product comes with a 5-year warranty for peace of mind.
Circular beacons are approved in the Federal Highway Administration’s Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD).