Carmanah: R247-G 24-Hour Flashing Beacon
24-hour flashing beacon for warning signs and stop signs
- Increase sign compliance and reduce blow-throughs
- Solar-powered ITE intensity compliant system
- Solar and AC-powered models sized to meet site-specific demands
- Proven technology platform
- Meets and exceeds MUTCD requirements
Top 3 reasons to choose the R247-G 24-Hour Flashing Beacon:
- Multiple solar panel, battery, and mounting options to meet and exceed ITE Intensity.
- Suits any application requiring up to 4 beacons.
- Increased system sizes can support third-party devices.
Flashing Beacon Exceeds ITE Intensity 24 Hours A Day
Configure a 24-hour solution. The R247-G 24-Hour Flashing Beacon emits a continuous flash output that boosts the visibility of warning signs and stop signs. This cabinet-based 24-hour flasher has the solar panel on the top or side of the pole, and the batteries and EMS in a separate cabinet enclosure, allowing for more solar panel, battery, and mounting options. This beacon can be customized to your application requirements and the surrounding conditions. Sizing the system to meet ITE standards and other site-specific configurations and performance requirements is possible with this versatile solution.
The R247-G requires no trenching, cabling, or in-ground wiring, and it’s built to last: durable and dependable, this product comes with a 5-year warranty for peace of mind.