Polara: Model-X2 System
The Model-X2 push button station is for use on crosswalks with flashing yellow lights. The Model-X2 connects to a control unit to enable triggering of crosswalk lights and can provide a locating tone and a voice message.
The XAVCU2 is the Control Unit for 2 (two) XAV2E-LED Push Button Stations. The XAVCU2 is available in AC or DC and also with or without a Flash Controller
- Easy to activate 2" ADA button with raised arrow
- High quality digital audio messages
- Features a locating tone and voice-on-location message, with ambient sound compensation.
- The Model-X2 utilizes the same rugged housing and push button as Polara's industry-leading EZ Communicator Navigator APS.
- High-reliability, full-featured push button with raised directional arrow.
- Installs and operates easily using the XAVCU2 control unit.
- In-unit LEDs are synchronized to crosswalk sign, in-pavement or overhead lights.
The XAV2E-LED push button station is designed for use at a pedestrian crosswalk with in-pavement or overhead flashing yellow lights. It works in conjunction with the XAVCU2 control unit. Within this system the XAV2E-LED provides an instructional sign, a push button with directional arrow for activating the flashing lights, a voice message and a group of three yellow LEDs above the push button which flash in sync with the street lighting.
The XAV2E-LED uses the same rugged and reliable push button and housing as Polara’s EZ Comm Navigator. In addition to the push button, the XAV2E-LED contains a speaker, a 10 watt RMS audio amplifier, a noise monitoring microphone for auto volume control and LEDs.
The XAV2E-LED contains an 8 position terminal block ready for connection to an XAVCU2. The installer must supply an 8 conductor cable (Belden #27601A recommended). The unit is supplied with mounting hardware and installation instructions.
NOTE: This unit is not compatible with older XAVCU controllers.